vineri, 1 februarie 2013

A short introduction

Even if sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with, I will try to see what kind of image you have about me through my self-description. I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not so different. Here it goes.
I like to think that I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and also to experience. For example: I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to sleep early, I like to get up late...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu